Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My boy

 


He had that little grin on his face, the one that says "I am up to something." I played along with his game. "Hmmm what could this little boy be up to?" Sometimes it is something sweet he has done but sometimes it is an "accident"...often a broken dish or accidental marking on the wall. As I approached the kitchen his eyes focued in on his work. And right there on my refrigerator was a statement. A giggle filled the room. And I guess I now know what he really thinks of me :). Boys! Only they find that kind of thing funny.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think it's funny too!! :)

The Daniel Family said...

You gotta love the men in your life...they keep ya grounded! Hope things are well. Baby's room is DARLING!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!