Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th

After our return from SPI, we have been lying low. It could be the fact that I am preggers in 100+ temps or that we are still recovering from the beach. However, we could not let the 4th come and go without some celebrating of our amazing country. It worked perfectly that Arden is a July 4th baby and had her backyard fun party on the 4th. What is more American than watermelon, bbq and a water slide fun for a bunch of 5 year olds? Doodle had a blast at the party and we parted ways from the party and headed to the Shops @ La Cantera. The Neiman Marcus parking lot provides front row seats for the amazing fireworks show that Fiesta Texas does each year. We took the truck and spread a blanket in the back and watched the fireworks! We had so much fun and enjoyed the beautiful display! Little Miss Camy (as she has become affectionately known) was not too sure about it all. She bounced around in my tummy the entire time....poor baby must have thought that I stepped into a battlefield.
Doodle and Avalon enjoying some watermelon.

Doodle and Arden enjoying the water slide!

Getting ready for the fireworks!

Amazing fireworks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

Hey girl! Sounds (and looks!) like you had fun on your beach trip. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying the great rush of buying baby girl clothes...never feel guilty, it never goes away! Miss you guys!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!