Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We have pink...well some.

 

 



First coat of pink is going up! I cannot wait to see everything finished. We still have alot of work ahead of us but at least we are moving in the right direction. Doodle is being such a great helper and having a ball helping out. As I went in to "inspect" their work, I had this sinking feeling...what if it is not a girl!?! To which MSW replied, "don't even think that!" I'm thinking I need to schedule a 3D or call Alyson for confirmation now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

yeah for color on the walls! sweet camdyn is all girl, honey. rest assure...God knows that my friend wouldn't appreciate that game! call alyson...you'll feel alot better and save yourself $100+ dollars on the 3D.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!