Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby girl's room

I was waiting on the rocking chair- we got that on Friday evening and her name decal came in this afternoon before I took pictures. My OCD wanted it to be all done before I took "completion" pictures. The pink glow can be seen from the stairs- yes, it is very pink and I love every inch of it! Feels good to have it waiting for her. I am sure I will continue to rearrange the details and add in pretties as I find them, but the main stuff is in place. Daddy and doodle bug have helped so much and are becoming accustomed to all the girly things. I realize I am becoming a little nuts about having everything personalized. Can't help myself! She should have no problem spelling her name by the age of one! :)

 

View as you enter the room. Still not sure about the crib wall- love her name on there- the dots????hmmm....that could change?

 

I love sitting in the rocking chair...can't wait to be holding her and rocking as baby's playlist plays on the ipod.


 

This piece of furniture is a hand-me-down from my mom. New coat of bright white and some new hardware brought it back to life. I still need to fill in the shelves as time goes on. Bookshelf was originally in daddy's 1st college apartment when it was brown, it then had a gig as a green bookshelf in doodle's room and then a coat of white makes it Camy's. Doodle carefully went through all his books and picked out the ones he wanted to give to his baby.


 

Changing table area. There is too much "blank" on this side of the room right now. Not sure what to put there yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!