Friday, July 17, 2009

An evening with friends

I am a firm believer that friends & family, the people in our lives', are what makes our lives' rich and beautiful! We are extremely lucky to be surrounded by some wonderful friends. We have remained close with most of our college friends and fortunate enough to have many of them living in the same city. The Vega's are in town from Arkansas for a visit and Nat set-up a great evening for us to catch up and meet some new "members." The kiddos had a great time in the water and running around the house playing chase. The big kids (aka-adults) had fun catching up and munching on pizza. What a beautiful thing to watch our group grow and enjoy each other!





1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

What a great picture Dee!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!