Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Kinder School Supply Shop



I was working towards it. I knew that it was going to be a hard step for me...school shopping for kindergarten! I was killing some time in HEB while waiting on a prescription as we came across the school supply isle. No time like the present! Sad times for this mama...kinder is a big step. Of course doodle loved picking out everything. I can't believe in one short month he will be going to real school! How did that happen? On an exciting note, we got him into the after school program at his school...the one I thought there was no way that we would get him into. I might need some mental help on his first day of school!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

AHHHHH!!!! The thought of taking mine to pick out school supplies makes me tear up! I don't know how you did it!! I can't believe he's so big! He was just a BABY when we met ya'll!

Hope said...

You'll get through it! He's going to love school. My friend was here today from Dallas, and her little girl is also starting K this year. She is putting off the school supply shopping, but she knows it is inevitable. She is sad that she won't be able to come down to visit family whenever; now, she'll have to work around the school calendar.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!