Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Brother: To Protect & Serve

Conversation on the way home from having lunch with daddy....

doodle: "Will the baby be here for my next birthday party?"

me: "yes, she will."

doodle: "oh man, I don't want everyone touching her. They can touch her little feet but nobody is going near her face."

me: "I'm sure people will be gentle with her."

doodle: "She is probably not going to like the crowd if they get rowdy I am going to have to take her upstairs and get her calmed down."

me: "She is so lucky to have a big brother like you."

doodle: "I know...this is going to be hard work being a brother."

And there you have it....we have the protection plan all worked out for doodle's 6th birthday party! He is so precious! I hope he likes her this much when she is actually here :)

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!