Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Her details....

 


Did you know that it was possible to love a light fixture? Well, I do! Just adds the perfect touch to baby girl's room.

 


I worked in the nursery this afternoon on her walls and even put some clothes in drawers. I have bought her 6 pairs of shoes so far. I could not put these in the closet...they needed to be more visible than that. I bought these shoes two years ago- just as we were deciding to expand our family. I was hoping for a girl. After the second miscarriage, I almost gave these away. I held on to them instead with great hopes for one day. I am so glad that I did. Today, I gently placed them on her shelf...waiting for two tiny, little feet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

natalienicole said...

can you say tease? i can't wait to see the finished product. love that you have those adorable shoes on display!

The Hooper Family said...

yes, it is possible to love a lamp :)

R and R Stacy said...

So sweet! Love the tiny little shoes. Can't wait to see it all finished.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!