Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friends & Sales...a winning combo




Don't you just love it when you have a friend who just "gets" things the same way as you. For me, that's Natalie. We usually operate on the same wave lengths and enjoy and go crazy about the same things. Of course, I knew that she was going to be as excited as I was about the Chic Mama/Nursery Couture sale without even having to ask. Of course it would be the two of us in the parking lot even before the doors opened too. Dorks?....um....maybe but I tell you these two dorks walked away 3 hours later having had some great girl time and with the cutest little girl outfits. I think between the two of us we bought the entire Tea line. Nat (& Donna too)- thanks for a great morning...shopping, lunch at Silo and hey....even having to jump start your car- every mile is a memory with us!

1 comment:

Hope said...

How fun! I wish I was closer so we could head out shopping, and I'd have cooler baby stores to shop at in the first place. Somebody's been really good about appeasing me, but there are still limits.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!