Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's Menu

Another grilling night! I try to serve fish at least once a week. We prefer salmon, mahi-mahi or ahi tuna. I always grill or bake/broil our fish. Another tip tonight is to always use Olive oil in your cooking. Olive oil is good for you and I don't think you can find a better tasting oil. So, on tonight's menu....

Caesar salad
Grilled ahi tuna marinated in olive oil and lime
Steamed brocollini
Roasted zucchini seasoned with olive oil, lemon and garlic
Parmesan and spinach pasta

 

A couple notes on the veggies for tonight. I love to use the steam bags. Steaming vegetables is the best way to cook them. When you boil, you loose nutrients in the water and chance them becoming rubbery. These bags are super easy and great to use! I mostly make all of our salad dressings. I enjoy making them and I appreciate the fact that I am not serving a processed dressing. I picked up this little salad dressing book when we were in Sonoma Valley...it is Divine!!!

 


Grilling is fast, easy and is my favorite way to cook our fish.
 


Dinner is served!
 


Camy's dinner is served. Tonight was more avocado, fresh banana and some of the pasta I made for dinner. She had a ball "playing" with her food tonight. She looked so cute and had so much fun I just let her play. I consider this her nightly facial...hey, isn't avocado good for the skin???

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!