Monday, July 5, 2010

Florida 2010

 


Appendectomy, Blood Disorder testing, oil spill, nor Hurricane Alex could keep us away. The trip had been planned since the first of the year. At one point, it seemed like so much was telling us not to go. We actually even called to cancel our reservations. With a great incentive to keep them and no other place sounding good to us, we thought "What the heck!" Everything about this trip was perfect. We truly had the best time. To be able to spend 6 nights and 7 days with our little family was incredible. Just the four of us. We loved it so much that we have already planned next year's trip and decided to stay twice as long. I HIGHLY recommend Sandestin to everyone! The place is perfect and so much fun!

The oil stayed away as did the rain from the storm. We played hard and had a big time! I am covered with bruises and my bones crack and pop when I wake up in the mornings. Too much boogie boarding and marco polo in the pool for this 34 year old body :) I don't regret it a bit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!