Monday, July 26, 2010

House Tour: Sissy Belle's Room

 

 


It was a year ago this time that I was obsessing over my baby girl's room. Yes- it is pink, pink, pink and I love, love, love it. The bedding is Caden Lane and the muse for her room is cupcakes (which I need to expand). She loves her room and is starting to really play in there too. She has baby dolls that she loves and books that she loves to pull off the shelves. It is very girly and very appropriate for the sister. I love that there are so many things in this room that were handmade for her by me, friends and family. I love all the personalization too! This baby girl deserves to be surrounded by all that sweetness!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!