Wednesday, July 21, 2010

House Tour: Part 3

This is the most lived in room in our house. These pictures will probably not accurately capture the size of our bedroom. It is huge! Because of the size, it is the central room upstairs. Over time, it has become our tv room, computer room and craft room. As we added each of you into our lives we lost a room that served another purpose (i.e. doodle's room used to be my craft room and Camy's room used to be our office.) So, we do alot of living in our bedroom. It is such a hard room to decorate because of it's multipurposeness. I keep bedding and curtains basic and then change out the accessories with the seasons. There is not a theme in here...mostly things that make us happy or that are here out of necessity. There is hot glue stuck to the carpet in multiple spots, wrapping paper peeks out from under our bed and the old hope chest (given to my grandmother when she turned 15 by her father that she passed down to me)really deserves an update. I spent weeks up here when I was on bed rest with doodle's pregnancy and recovering from camy's c-section. If someone brings me food, I really never have to leave up here. I have my crafts, my computer, my bed and most of the time all 3 of my loves are right here too.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!