Sunday, July 25, 2010

Peach Cobbler

 

These peaches are perfect!
 

Slice up 8 peaches and put in the bottom of a greased 8x8 dish. The crust is actually a crumble that you mix up and sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
 

Gotta put the ice cream on top!

I got off track with the dinner/room posts. Doodle bug had a performance at church thursday night and Friday night is always our dinner out night. So, I'll stretch it out.... I just threw together a quick dinner Saturday since we were tired from being in Fredericksburg all day but I did have to use some of our fresh peaches that night! I made peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top. Yummy! I love the recipe because it is super easy and not too sweet! The peaches were delicious! Sissy belle is really enjoying them too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!