Sunday, July 25, 2010

And there goes his first tooth...

 

 

 


Doodle bug woke up Saturday morning and came into our room. An announcement was made that his tooth was wiggly. Half awake I reached over to feel the wiggly tooth. I expected a tooth that maybe at the very best had a little wiggle to it. I had to do a retake after feeling that tooth. It was hanging on by a thread! It literally went from nothing to almost about to fall out. We spent the day in Fredericksburg cutting up all his food and treats into tiny bites to protect the wiggly tooth. I told stories of how my dad would tie dental floss to my loose tooth and the other end to a door knob and then close the door. We talked up the tooth fairy and wagered on how much money she would leave. We came home and I was making dinner and doodle was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor. He looked up and in a very surprised and slightly panic voice exclaimed, "my tooth fell out!" Low and behold it sure did. Only doodle looses his tooth in one day.

A letter was written to the tooth fairy proclaiming that "My mom wants to keep the tooth", "I have a baby sister...you can go look at her", "She has 7 teeth." Sweetness!! The tooth was placed under his pillow and off to dreamland he went.

The tooth fairy did come. She left fairy dust, a twenty spot and a reply letter that checked the "yes" box that mom could keep the tooth and that she would bring it back.

So....we have one kiddo loosing teeth and one just getting them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!