Monday, July 5, 2010

The Beach Family Picture

 

 

 

 


I have been doing our family pictures for a long time. I know pretty much what I need to work my family. For the most part, they are very well-trained and know not to mess with mama's family pictures. The beach poses a set of new obstacles. Sand, challenging light, distractions,etc....My light-eyed husband will squint no matter what. Sissy will be so confused that there is no one standing behind the camera so she will not look at it, and doodle would much rather be in the water so he will be watching the waves. I snapped these in about 15 minutes. I know not to press my luck and had these two must have locations. There were others...oh heavens I could have done this all day long but it is what it is. At the end of the day, I have my memories. Though I could critique these pictures to a blank slate I do adore us at the beach and that it is captured....priceless.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hooper Family said...

I love the chair pics!!! You have a beautiful family! Looks like ya'll had a fabulous vacation!

Maria Claudia said...

You guys are too cute! Great pictures!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!