Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa!

I am a member of the Botanical Society as it affords me and my clients free entrance into the Botanical Gardens. With the membership, comes some perks. I got an e-mail that Santa and trains would be there on Saturday. I had a shoot planned for that morning at the Botanical Gardens so it was a perfect opportunity to get our Santa picture for the year. I ended up moving my client shoot to the studio (Addie had a cold and it was pretty chilly outside that morning) but I had already promised doodle that he was going to see Santa. So after my shoot, I put on his Christmas sweater and we were on our way. I was really impressed with the set-up and activites. Santa read to the children and walked all around for individual photo opportunities. This so beat waiting in line at the mall for the one "omigod please get a good picture" Santa pics of years past.


Hi Mama...look it is Santa!


Telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas. He whispered a Chia Pet. Chia Pet??? Santa heard Porsche and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I guess letting Santa think he said Porsche was better than the reaction he would have gave if he had heard right. A chia pet, seriously?!?



Playing with the trains...he also got to ride on a little train and they had electrical ones set-up in the conservatory.


Making his train ornament.

Warning: The following is a series of posts of doodle's Christmas photo shoot. I posted alot because 1. I can and 2. he's too darn cute not to! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

Darling pics! He is getting so big...but I guess chia pets never go out of style!

R and R Stacy said...

He is adorable!!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!