Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Robert Earl!



Waiting for the doors to open. Good thing we got there early- there were only about 10 rows of chairs and most everyone had to stand. We were right up front!


C.K. rushes the stage for a photo opp.! Robert Earl seems to be giving her that,"oh that one is back" look!



We got to hang out for a little while. I am pretty sure he thought we were never going to leave.



This photo is a little fuzzy but it has about 50% of our group all in one picture with REK.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natalienicole said...

sweet stuff! love that you got a pic with him! BTW - you look marvelous in that jacket! glad you had fun!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!