Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day @ Uncle Richard's


After opening up presents on Christmas morning at home, we headed south to Uncle Richard's house. I was so proud of him for hosting a wonderful meal all on his own! It was a pretty day so we sat out by the pool before dinner and Caden even took a dip in the hot tub. Uncle Richard's house is pretty much like an amusement park for Caden. He has a golf cart, a scooter, a pool with a huge slide, hot tub, Wii, Guitar Hero and the list goes on and on.... It was great to have this special time with family especially given that momene just spent a week in ICU. She looks good for just being so sick, huh!?!






Shelbi and Dakota- oh how fun it is to have teenagers in the family!



I tried to get all of us at the table but I used the stairs as my tripod and cut off
some of us a little!


Uncle Richard serving up his delicious meal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!