Monday, December 8, 2008

His turn for a shoot!

I spend so much time shooting pictures and if I am not careful I am shooting, shooting, shooting but not of my own baby. After seeing Santa and playing with the trains, it was his time for a shoot. He is well-trained no doubt! The boy can strike a pose for his mama's glass.




This one might be my favorite. I love his little smile and the colorful tree in the background.



There is something endearing about the way he has his legs crossed here.



Just a fun, cool vantage point.



Oh those big brown eyes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

the pics are beautiful!!! so jealous of your program... hoping for the new camera soon....;)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!