Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A little Place called, John T. Floore's Country Store

There are many Texas traditions and Floore's is one of those. Can you believe that MSW and I had never been there before? I drive by it approximately 100 times a year but have never stopped to check it out much less saw a performance. It was high time to mark this off of our list. Our b-in-l is a music guru and we all love Robert Earl. Oh how Robert Earl takes me back to our TLU days. It is a rare occasion that the W's throw caution to the wind and just have fun! We are so fortunate to have Crys/Val- because they know how to show us a good time and we are so lucky to have a group of friends like the P-town group. It is always about the next good time- Big Bend, South Padre, Concan- let us know the plan!





C.K.- wondering how I have pictures during daylight? MSW didn't get his tamale fix so we had to stop on the way to pick up CMW.



Val appears to be rounding us all up- me and crys- we just take pictures.


As we are waiting for Robert Earl to take the stage. I did not get one of the whole group but I love the way the guy in the background is trying to join in our crowd.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!