Friday, December 5, 2008

Light it up- inside edition.

There is nothing more soothing on a chilly night than to walk into a home that is sparkling. Our philosophy is in accordance with Clark W. Griswold...you can never have too many Christmas lights. Isn't it lovely!
I realize ornament is spelled wrong...just pretend it is not. Ha...you probably did not notice until I brought it to your attention. Oh well- it will be a huge time drain if I go back to edit it and besides I know you are a forgiving blog audience, right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

R and R Stacy said...

Didn't even notice the misspelling until you pointed it out.
Wow - your house looks amazing!! Very pretty.

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!