Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa comes to town!

We caught Santa eating his cookies and drinking his milk in our dinning room on Christmas Eve! We heard the reindeer land on the roof and went downstairs only to find Mr. Claus sitting at the table. Doodle stood at the bottom of the stairs bewildered and just waved, at first. He quickly warmed up and went and asked Santa how he liked the cookies. To which Santa replied, "they are delicious!" Thanks Uncle Val you made this a very memorable Christmas for one little boy!





Giving Santa an earful about what he wants for Christmas.



Going in for a closer look- who is this guy?



It is him....It is him....it is Santa!


Walking to get a closer look- pardon the absence of pants in the picutre!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!