Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby it's cold outside




OK....cold enough for us South Texas. I had a bright idea to schedule all of our maintenance appointments on the same day. Just a marathon of dentist and doctor's appointments so that we get them all done in one day and then we are done for the year or at least 6 months in the case of the dentist. We headed out early, the sky spit on us the entire day, we manipulated parking garages and waiting rooms. We got the thumbs up for the dentist and got my annual check-up done. We came home and fell straight into relaxation mode- which in our house spells hot cocoa and comfortable shoes. I was on the fence for a couple years about Uggs- could not decide if I loved or hated them. Ultimately, they won me over just about the time they found themselves on a 6 month back order. I hit Nordy's when it was still 100 degrees out to make sure I secured a pair this year. This is a new style- notice the two tone leather. They are the most comfortable boots- they are like wearing house shoes. FYI- just in case you were wondering about the functionality and comfort of the Ugg boot.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Serena Shurtz said...

i must admidt, i was on the fence a bout the uggs to and they won me over. although i did not spring for the real thing, they are super cute.

Hope said...

I haven't justified the Uggs -- maybe if we go skiing this year over spring break -- but they are cute. Have you seen those boat shoes at Nordie's? Jennifer has them, and so does all of her husband's family -- she says their good exercise, but I wouldn't pay that much for those silly-looking shoes!

Stay warm; it's cold again!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!