Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shower @ HEB

 

 

 

 


I walked nervously into Cypress Tower. A baby shower, given in our honor was on slate for the day and while I totally appreciated the idea, I did not know what to expect. The shower was being given by MSW's group. We walked into a room that had been totally transformed into a beautiful party. Every detail was taken care of in an array of pink. Flowers, balloons, food- oh the food, a cookie bouquet, a custom made cake to perfectly match Camy's room. And if all of that was not enough, these people went completely over-board with the gift giving. Each gift was perfectly chosen for our daughter. We joked that they gave "never-ending boxes and bags"! It seemed that each gift had at least 5 outfits or baby things in it. We were completely blown away and spoiled. It was so heart warming to see the support and care that MSW's team has for him. He is blessed to work with some amazing people.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The G' Unit said...

It is hard NOT to love Amazing and Wonderful people like you and your precious family!! ;o)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!