Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Rambles

•I have my last OB appointment in 1 hour. I expect it to be very uneventful with the exception of receiving our C-section packet for Tuesday. I’ll miss seeing the office staff each week- they are really nice.

•Today is my last day at work I decided. Weigh in on what I should do tomorrow- go see a movie (by myself which I secretly love to do) or go to La Cantera???

•We got our first accident report from the school. Doodle hit his head on the slide yesterday. He didn’t shed a tear and there was no mark or bump when I picked him up from school which was good. He was embarrassed that the nurse called. She gave him the choice of who to call. He chose dad, but would not talk to him. “Mama, I didn’t want you to worry so that is why I called dad.”

•I can fall asleep at random times of the day and this is so unusual for me. Yesterday I feel asleep in the pedicure chair. I think I might have even drooled! Totally embarrassing but a sign of just how tired my body must be. I woke up to realize the pedicurist was painting the wrong color. I reluctantly had them fix this mistake. They must be pink for Camy’s arrival, not burnt orange!

•I cannot wait to eat pasta and marinara sauce and not have heartburn all night long!

•I hope I remembered to tell my mom that doodle’s morning bell rings at 7:40 am.
There are so many details I think about for the time I am in the hospital. I want doodle’s life to be interrupted as little as possible.

•I saw on the news this morning that as of Nov. 1st Methodist is not allowing visitors under the age of 12 bc of the flu season. We just made it! Although, he has already expressed to me that he is scared to see me in the hospital bed and kinda doesn’t want to visit. 

•Doodle is getting a flu shot this afternoon. We’ve had the prescription for weeks but bc he was sick have waited until now. Today is the flu clinic at his school so I signed him up- they are supposed to have the H1N1 today too. I think I might get my H1N1 today too if my OBGYN has received her shipment. I am tired of thinking, hearing, reading, etc…about the flu.

•MSW just sent me this text “Love you the mostest . You are my favorite…you make me happy.” I love him!

•I hope it rains today so that soccer practice is cancelled. Bad mom, bad mom….shame on me for hoping that!

•I will not miss being asked 1000 times a day when I am going to have her. I am so over the pregnant attention!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!