Monday, October 19, 2009


{It is driving me crazy that the last few posts have had pics from my P&S camera and I'm on a computer without any photo editing..oh well- all the "real" stuff is packed for the hospital.}

So, this is me at exactly 38 weeks. Could I get any bigger? And the answer to that is, "yes." Somehow every single day I grow! It is a good thing, though. I am impressed by the female body- we are amazingly designed, don't you think!?

I wish that I had some amazing, insightful post about the finality of this pregnancy, etc.. but the truth is that I have no focus right now and am truly just going through the motions. I stay busy with mundane tasks in an attempt to avoid watching the clock. The days are ticking by and soon, yes soon, she will be here.

This is the final week. I will sign off my work computer in the next day or so and spend the time I have relaxing and resting. I want to cook fancy dinners every night and enjoy the last tee-ball and soccer games of the season. I want to sit in her room and decide which hair bow should be paired with each outfit. I want to obsess over washing everything in Dreft so that it has that baby smell. I will spend ridiculous amounts of time reading all my mommy blogs and tips on speedy c-section recovery.

Until next post...

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

You look beautiful honey! Good luck with it all, I'm praying for you and baby!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!