Monday, October 26, 2009

~LoVe~

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Dear Camdyn Elizabeth,

You are here! You were so long anticipated and you are finally here, my sweet baby girl. Words cannot even begin to describe how you have instantly completed our hearts. You are pure love! You are a total delight and you seem to have a way of stealing the heart of everyone who holds you.

You immediatley recognized my voice and you and I have been inseperable ever since. You fit perfectly on my chest and your little breath against my check is my heaven. I am spoiling you no doubt, and the truth is I could care less about that. Of course, you have not left my sight since you entered this world. You had to go with the nurses a couple of times for checks, etc...in which every second felt like an hour. I struggle to lay you down at night any where except right there with me. You are the sweetest little snuggle bunny.

I stare at you for hours on end and marvel at the miracle that is you. You never fuss or cry. My heart melts at your sweetness. You are alert after a feeding and you look right into my eyes and we both pause. Yes, my love, I will always be your biggest fan.

You tolerate my excessive need to dress you up several times a day. And oh my do you ever look cute! You truly are a beautiful baby. I think daddy is still in awe with you and really has not come down from cloud 9 yet. He will walk by and then stop, and say over and over how gorgeous and sweet you are. He will forever protect you.

Welcome to the world, my darling baby girl. May you always know how much you are loved. I cannot wait to show you this world!

Love & kisses,
mommy

2 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

So happy for you all! She is beautiful and is the perfect addition to your family! Sending you all hugs and kisses and wishing you that ultimate joy that only a child can bring into your life...

Nicole said...

You make me cry! I can't wait to meet her (and see more pics!)
I know exactly what you mean about spoiling her....we do it too! Who cares??

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!