Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEYSO- Go Fireants!

 

 

 

 


Doodle was set on playing soccer this season. I was on the fence about it. He plays soccer like it is football. I sit watching the games nervous about which kid he is about to take out. He is determined to get to the ball and often times that means pushing another out of the way to get to it. It makes me nervous. We tell him over and over not to use his hands, to play the ball only. Between being sick and rainouts he has only played in one game so far. He did really well- with just a little aggressive play. Maybe we are getting better? He really belongs on a football team but I DISLIKE that idea very, very much! I watched MSW snap both bones in his arm and almost ruin his baseball career on the football field. He never played another day of football. So, I may just have to settle for watching him nervously push around on the soccer field as a compromise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!