Saturday, October 3, 2009

Enjoying the girly things!

 


I am realizing that having a daughter will be a whole new experience. Don't get me wrong, I love having a son and all that entails. But, I think it is going to be equally fun having a little girl. Erin and Alyson both already have girls and Alyson is expecting a 2nd daughter any day. Erin was kind enough to bring all of Emily's clothes for us to go through and take for our soon-to-be girls! We had so much fun going through the precious outfits and deciding what would work for our littles. There is just something about little girl clothing :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!