Monday, August 17, 2009

Maternity Pictures

I have not hired a photographer in over 5 years. It is usually me working a timer and running into place. For these pictures, I wanted them done right. I wanted to capture the last days as a family of 3 with the anticipation of baby girl. I've been following the work of Kristin of Urth Studio for a while and knew that she had the style and skills that I was looking for. We had so much fun and I am thrilled with the results. I will have these pictures to always treasuer- such a time of anticipation, change, love, etc...

This is just a taste, our viewing gallery has tons more- it is going to be so hard to choose which ones to order.








1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

Absolutely beautiful...you all look so in love with each other. Plus baby! Hope all is well!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!