Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laughter



I adore laughter. I love to laugh and I love to hear other people laugh. I keep things around that make me laugh. I bought this "butter" because the label makes me break into hysterics everytime I see it. It was first brought to my attention by my B-i-L, Val so I give him credit for finding this great invention that spoofs "I can't believe it is not butter." I'm not sure why I find it so funny but I do. Cleaver job HEB! It sets on the very top shelf of our fridge so that everytime I open the door there it is...."you'd think it's butter" but it is not dumb a$$$ ( I add in the last part and I guess that is why I find it so funny.) Buy you some it was on sale for $1.09 the day I bought it and let your giggle boxes go wild! I have not actually tasted it yet so I can only claim it as a humurous tool as I have no idea how it tastes!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

For whatever reason....... that just made me think of........ are you ready?.........

Chick skin and pubes, chick skin and pubes, what were you thinkin when you grew them pubes?
Curly cues all over you, you're gonna die w/ them damn pubes!!!Whewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Love ya Dee! Laughter is GREAT!!!!

I'm just sayin' said...

Totally Shae!!!! I am so glad you remember that song! Go Maverettes!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!