Monday, August 10, 2009

The sweetest thing....

 


He's your typical 5 year old boy. He can be so rambunctious & hard core and then he can be so incredibily sweet and gentle. He woke up in the sweetest mood and I have to capture all his sweetness of the day!

I dropped him off at one of his tee-ball teamate's house for his first drop-off playdate. I was sad...I have never left him at someone's house before. As I was kissing him goodbye, he looked into my eyes and said, "don't worry mama, just go watch a movie and you will see me soon."

I picked him up and we went home. He spent the entire afternoon cleaning the house. He mopped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms and dusted. At one point I begged him to stop cleaning, I felt so bad! He said he wanted to do it for me since I had to get all those shots. He's 5 and he cleaned the whole house!!! He has an amazing role model in MSW and it shows...in spurts...but it shows!

That evening, I announced I was going to take a bubble bath (as in, mama needs 30 minutes to her self!) If I ever shut the door, I think it makes MSW and doodle persistant on coming in. MSW- first, with a question. Doodle- next, another question. MSW- "just checking on you" doodle- you get the picture! He saw that look on my face that meant mama was about to fuss. Quickly he went into "cover-up mode", he sat my towel out, put toothpaste on my toothbrush and said, "I love you!" How could I get mad?

He's smart...charming...wild....sweet...rough...energetic....so much in one little guy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The G' Unit said...

Kai bug and doodle would get along so well!!! ;o)

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!