Monday, August 24, 2009

Cupcakes for Camdyn

I am so fortunate to have the most awesome friends who threw Camdyn and I the most amazing shower....Cupcakes for Camdyn! Everything was so beautiful and perfectly decorated! I could go crazy with posting tons of pictures but I will save that for her baby book. We were totally spoiled by our friends and family. Every gift was perfect!!!! I have so many blessings in my life. As we were carrying the loads of precious gifts up to Camy's room, doodle said, "Man this is one lucky girl." Yes, he is right....she is already loved so much!


 


The best hostesses ever! Natalie, Emily & Hope


 



Sign-in table. So many cute things everywhere! Love this little table that is now perfectly added to her room.

 


The goodie table....yummy cupcakes!


 


Natalie made these!!! I know they had to be soooo much work! They were absolutely beautiful and delicious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!