Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patty's Day with the Wilson's

 

 

By the time I remembered to take a picture my kids were already in their pj's and Taylor had fallen asleep.

I am still not good at hosting and taking pictures so this is all I got to document St. Patrick's Day this year. The Wilson's came over for some backyard dining. We spent hours laughing at old stories, enjoying MSW's fajitas and planning the future. Our kids play so incredibly well together. In fact, Reese and Caden cleaned the whole house (including the messy kitchen) while the adults enjoyed visiting. They were so proud to surprise us with their work. I must admit...they did an amazingly impressive job!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!