Thursday, March 18, 2010

My sweet girl

 

 


It is hard to believe that next week she will be 5 months old! She is the sweetest baby doll! She is loving her food. So far we have tried bananas, apple sauce and pears. She is getting so much better eating from a spoon and sitting up in her high chair. She has the sweetest two little bottom teeth but sticks her tongue out every time someone tries to get a peek at them! She is talking up a storm and loves to "tell us stories." I moved her out of our room and into her crib. She seems really happy in there so far. Before she was born, I created an itunes playlist for her pink ipod so that plays all through the night for her. I have soaked up these days with her and doodle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!