Thursday, March 18, 2010

How about some putt-putt!

 

 

 

 


We promised Caden a round of putt-putt during Spring Break. Because I know my boy, I strategically planned it for today. We did family pictures this morning so it was my leverage to have him do well for pictures. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun! Caden would hit the ball 15 times and declare he got a 3 on the hole. :) I won by a couple points even with all his mulligans....yeah mama! Camy strolled along in her stroller and enjoyed listening to our competitive spirits and was her usual sweet baby self.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!