Tuesday, March 23, 2010

from mama's heart....

 


He came home a couple of weeks ago and announced that he tried out for the solo in the Spring Performance. Yikes! My boy is alot of things but carrying a tune...well, not so much (or so I thought!) As we were on our walk home from school today, "Mama I forgot to tell you that I got some good news yesterday." "I got the boy solo for the Spring Performance!" I don't know what impresses me more about him....the fact that he has the confidence to try all kinds of things or that out of every single Kinder boy he got the one solo part and shrugged it off as no big deal. And so on April 6th I will sit front row with 700 hundred different types of cameras to capture my boy's solo singing debut! CMW- you never cease to amaze me, my love!

 


And now for my sweet thing! Baby girl is sick, sick, sick. Today she is 5 months old but a sick little baby! We did pictures last week so as soon as I get the files, I will write her 5 month post. For now, my heart aches for my pretty. She had a stuffy nose last Monday that by yesterday had advanced to an ear infection, cold in both eyes and bronchitis. She looks miserable but has not fussed or stopped smiling through it all. After a breathing treatment at the Dr.'s office, powerful antibiotic and an inhaler every 4 hours, she is doing much, much better. She weighed right at 18 pounds yesterday! Love that rollie pollie baby of mine!!!! She is sweet as a cupcake and talks circles around all of us. That girl talks, talks and does some more talking! CEW- you put the light in my world, my precious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!