Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Farmer's Market

Spring Break 2010 has officially begun!

It was the first day in maybe over a year that we had nothing slated for the day. We woke up to the beautiful sunshine and declared it was an outside day. We had breakfast tacos at our favorite taco stand and then headed to the Farmer's Market. The Farmer's Market is kinda my haven. Because I love to cook healthy food and adore organic foods, it only makes sense that I *heart* all the fresh produce and foods. I loaded up, doodle had a pastry and Camy and daddy had a nice stroll. We then headed to the nursery for some more plants, etc... I planted my herb garden a couple of weeks ago and needed to add in tomatoes and squash. We spent the afternoon working in the yard. Daddy set-up the beach umbrella and put camy in her swing under the shade. She took a 2 hour nap and then woke up to watch the birds playing above her. Everything is blooming and beautiful! We had so much fun just hanging out and playing in the dirt!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!