Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Early mornings....



At some point I became an early morning person. Strange....never thought I would be. I tip toe out the door by 7 am. I like to be at work early. I love the quiet mornings at my desk before the craziness of my day begins. I always listen to my favorite playlist and sip on my coffee that MSW so sweetly makes and puts in my car each morning. MSW and I usually catch a few minutes of uninterrupted conversation while he is on the way to drop off the baby. I look over my calendar, catch up on personal e-mails, etc... It is my time. The rest of my day will be filled with teaching, counseling appointments, meetings, etc... I don't sit at my desk much at all during the day but for the past couple of years I always make sure to have fresh flowers sitting on my desk. Flowers add such a wonderful happiness to the place!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!