Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MPLL Opening Day 2010

 

 

 

 



Little League season has officially begun! We had Opening Day festivities this past weekend. It was cold and windy but that did not damper the spirits too much. There is such an exciting energy at the ballpark after last season's World Series showing. Our little boys took the field like pros! They proudly held their sign that my mom and dad made as they paraded across the field. We have two games a week and one practice a week. It sounds dreadful, right? However, I have to be honest and say that these are some of our most favorite days. We have become such great friends with the parents and everyone at MPLL is super fun! Until you have watched your child loving the game as much as his dad, you could not possibly understand. And so it begins....first game is this Saturday. Camy and I are all ready with our bling Yankees shirts! Go Yanks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!