Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time...wait, please!

 

 

 

 


I woke up with the realization that by week's end my baby will be four weeks old. It is going so fast and I know that with each passing day more and more of her newborness is fading. My heart began to race...and I reached for my camera. The reason I love photography SOOOOO much is because it is my way to freeze time. Photographs bring back the moments for me. They are reminders of some of my most precious moments. This series of pictures will remind me of these days....I will remember what a beautiful crisp morning it was, I will remember the way her milk dribbled out of her milk mid-shoot, I will remember the need to capture her in time, I will remember this baby girl at 3 weeks who captured my heart.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

She is so beautiful...the perfect angel. You are so blessed...

Tyler & Brianna said...

Camden looks JUST like Caden in this pic--- she is sooo cute!!!!

Tyler & Brianna said...

Camdyn, sorry

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!