Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweetness

 

Snuggle time with big brother!


 

One week check-up with Dr. Davis. Only 2 ounces shy of birth weight and a little jaundice but nothing to worry about.


 

Hanging out in her seat while mommy gets some stuff done.


She is total sweetness....complete love.
She puts a smile on everyone's face,
and makes you want to spend all day cuddling.
She is already a mama's girl and I am loving that!

Daddy went back to work today. I cried last night. Not because I was worried about being alone but because I will really miss those first days at home bonding with daddy. I will miss sharing each little smile and toot (girlfriend can toot) with daddy. We are doing really good, though. I am actually much more productive with my Mr. not here except for the 100 phone calls from him checking in on us. Camy hangs out in her seat (thanks Nat...love it!) while I have been writing thank you notes, working on her baby book and editing the 500+ photos we took last week alone. And so begins a new chapter in this beautiful life, days at home with just my girl. I am going to soak up each minute. From 7:30-2:30 it is girl time and then off to go pick up doodle. This life, these moments, my cup runneth over!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tyler & Brianna said...

she is soo sweet- hope you guys are doing well!!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!