Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Camy is One Month Old!

{Insert one month picture...to come}

November 23, 2009

I cannot believe that today she is one month old! I want time to slow down. I love her as a newborn and I am not ready for that to fade yet! She is such a good baby, rarely fusses, eats and sleeps well too. She has learned to smile and will smile when I talk to her in my "sissy belle" voice. She goes with the flow and does not mind that I drag her around down, decide to play dress up with her or set her in her seat, crank up the ipod and make dinner as I dance around her. She is total sugar!

For mama's notes....
*she takes a 4 oz. bottle every 2-3 hours during the day.
*she still sleeps most of the time but her awake times are becoming longer and more frequent.
*She slept through the night for the the first two weeks. For weeks 3-4, she wakes up at 3:30 am and then is usually up again at 7:30 a.m.
*As we progress into the 4th week, she is sleeping longer. Last night she slept from 10:00 pm to 6:30 am, took a bottle, and went back to sleep.
*loves, loves her bath each evening.
*loves to stare at her daddy- I think she is trying to figure out why he comes and goes so much.
*she still gets a little gas at night but does not really fuss about it and it seems to be getting better.
*she loves the swing!
*she is soothed by music.
*her little cheeks are getting chubby!
*She has outgrown most of her NB clothes and is even wearing some 3-6 month clothing(sizes vary so much by brand.)
*She is doing a great job of tracking with her eyes.
* When she is getting hungry, she either starts sticking out her tongue or sucks on her hand. If you don't get her a bottle within a few minutes, she will start yelling at you. It is not a cry, just a "hey, hey...where is it?"


Love, love, love that baby girl!

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!