Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reminder of 9 months....

 


I was cleaning up our bedroom, which turned into a deep cleaning of every inch of our bedroom. I started cleaning out my nightstand and after throwing away what seemed like the 100th bottle of Tums, I pulled them back out to see just how many were in my nightstand. These empty bottles (one is full) were all in my nightstand. No telling how many were thrown away before! Yes- heartburn was a considerable "problem" during my pregnancy. Oh the reminders....it has only been 3 1/2 weeks but seems like so long ago already. I don't miss the heartburn!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!