Monday, November 2, 2009

Police Officer

He insisted on being a police officer this year. I ordered his costume from one of my favorite stores, Chasing Fireflies months ago. He spent hours looking at his police gear and was so excited to put it on Halloween night. He was dressed and ready hours before. He must have been planning out his moves for his pictures because he cracked us up with all of his police moves and poses. He was so proud all night. He came in once to announce that cars were driving by real slow when they saw him because they were afraid of being arrested! I love that little boy and his imagination!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!