Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our walk home

 

 

 

 



We walk home from school everyday. The weather has been glorious and I treasure the 30 minute walk. I push the stroller and doodle stays a few steps ahead of us. I watch him and it is almost as though he grows right before my eyes. I beg for time to stand still but it ticks on. He stops to examine a bug on the sidewalk or pick a flower that he runs back to hand to me. I watch in awe, my son, when did he get so big and independent? We talk, even though he is always at least 5 steps ahead. We talk about the day, who got their dot flipped or what he had for lunch. Camy sleeps and it is precious time with my doodle. I'm soaking it in....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

Just lovely, the perfect time to treasure. The pics of little sis are beautiful!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!