Monday, November 16, 2009

Camdyn's Sip-n-See

We had a little sip-n-see on Saturday for some friends to come over and meet Camdyn. We had a really nice time and appreciate everyone who came! Camdyn slept the whole time (except for a 15 minute bottle break). It was so much fun to show off our girl and catch up with the wonderful people who fill our lives! I also had so much fun with 3 of my favorite girls picking out clothes for our family photo shoot! We feel so blessed and touched during these beautiful days.

 

The table with goodies.


 

Some of the wonderful ladies that I work with.


 

Natalie and Taylor with Camdyn.

 

She finally woke up once everyone was gone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!