Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Official!

I went downstairs Friday afternoon for our regularly scheduled faculty meeting to find a party instead. On the board, the names of those whose promotions were approved and a cake to celebrate. I cannot officially use the title until August. However, I am now an Assistant Professor!!!!!!

YIPPPPEEEE for Me!


Lots & Lots of updates and pictures to come......spring performance (that he rocked btw), birthday, birthday party, some belly shots of me (maybe- if I am feeling it), etc..... May not get to it until next week since this is my last week at work and it is finals week but be on the look out!

3 comments:

Amy said...

congrats, friend!

R and R Stacy said...

That's great D!!!! Congrats!
Can't wait to see your cute belly shots!

natalienicole said...

just what you deserve, dee! i'm SUPER proud of you, doll!

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!