Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Doodle's 5th Birthday Balloon Release

As it is our tradition to do a balloon release in honor of the birthday person, doodle's balloon release was so sweet. Without a prompt, he picked out four balloons this time...."mama, the baby needs one too." We each wrote out a wish for doodle and tied to our balloon. My wish for him was that he will always be as happy and carefree as he is now....doodle wished to hit a home run over the fence....dad's wish was for a year of happiness and health...doodle made the baby's wish for himself which was...I can't wait to meet my big brother. So sweet that boy!

Releasing his balloon (red, of course, and the green one is the one he picked out for the baby)

We watched the balloons float away until they became tiny little specks and then disappeared. Doodle said with a smile when they were no longer in sight, "God has them now."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

Texas
Live, Laugh & Love...that's my battle cry! I love this life I've been given & blessed to share it with my handsome hubby, MW, my sweet son, doodle bug, and beautiful sissy belle!